Performer and singer/songwriter from Kentucky, Erin Coburn has captivated her audiences since a young age, with her prowess on guitar, her powerful vocals, and bringing her own style of Rock with Blues influences into the 21st century. Those that attend Erin’s live shows describe her as having a mesmerizing stage presence with her intricate arrangements and dynamic lyrics that stirs the soul. She commands her band with an effortless confidence while giving the audience something unexpected, like shredding her electric ukulele during a hypnotizing solo.
Erin’s first two original albums, Chaos Before Conformity (2015) and Queen of Nothing (2017), showed more of her blues roots with young, unbridled creativity. Her third album captures her natural progression to a more mature sound with edgier lyrics and searing guitar solos. Her creation of Rock with Blues influences with a 21st century sound. Look for the release November 8, 2019.
Some of Erin’s accomplishments include:
• Performed with Grammy Award winning artists in Nashville
• Plays festivals and venues across the U.S. including, Milwaukee Summerfest and King Biscuit Blues Festival
• 2017 Cincinnati Entertainment Awards nominee for Best Blues Artist
• 2018 Josie Awards nominee for "Young Adult Artist of the Year"
• Opened shows for The Marcus King Band, The Accidentals, Larry McCray, Thornetta Davis, and Three Dog Night
“She's definitely a force to be reckoned with! Can't wait to see her grow in this industry!”
— Fuel The Media
“2019 is a year of growth for Erin Coburn, and she’s shining as bright as a star. With her mighty stage presence, dynamic songwriting, and robust guitar playing—not to mention her killer electric ukulele shredding... ”
“I met her at the Pinetop Perkins Foundation workshops and I knew she was very talented but her album knocks me out!”
— Bob Margolin